- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern the purchase of flights (“Flight”) on transnusa.co.id/flights/search which is available on the TransNusa website and mobile accsess (collectively known as “Booking System”) that are owned and operated by us.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be the legally binding document between you and TransNusa (“TransNusa, us, we, our”).
- Booking System provides you a seamless booking process, which allows you to purchase Flight in a single travel itinerary that a passenger would normally be issued as two or more separate bookings by TransNusa. Booking System is only a booking system and distributor of Flight, which are operated by TransNusa.
- Further, you acknowledge and accept that you will be subjected to the Conditions of Carriage of PT. TransNusa Aviation Mandiri and any fare rules and conditions applicable to the Flight purchased by you.
- By clicking on the “Purchase” button, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by this Terms and Conditions, the Website Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement of Booking System, which may be amended and revised from time to time. We would advise you to review this Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications. You acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by the terms of the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions found on Booking System.
Booking and Purchase Process
- The Flight are available for purchase by the general public and all transactions on Booking System are completed, handled, processed and collected by us in Indonesia.
- Once you have completed your purchase, a booking confirmation will be sent to the email address provided by you during the booking process.
- Purchase of ancillary goods and services would be subject to the terms of carriage.
- Kindly refer to our official website for important flight information including but not limited to:
a. check-in and boarding times;
b. seat selection;
c. baggage allowances and restrictions; and
d. possibility of booking an infant/child ticket online
- You agree and acknowledge that certain Flight on Booking System may be subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which are to be obtained by yourself. Please check with the local laws of the country you are travelling from, into, over or transiting in, for all Visa requirements. We shall in no way be responsible for any issues, including but not limited to your inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements and shall also not be liable to refund for your inability to travel due to any such reason.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event you decide to cancel any of the flight booking, including a ‘no show’ at your own volition, the cancellation and refund policy for every Flight is subject to the applicable fare rules and conditions of TransNusa and/or any applicable governing domestic laws. For more information on each fare rules and conditions or governing domestic laws, please contact our customer service.
- Notwithstanding the above, you agree and accept that should you cancel any of the flight booking at your own volition, therefore in accordance with the applicable regulation, we will make refunds to you or the person who has paid for the Ticket or to that person’s order in the percentage as set out in the following table:
≥ 72 hours before flight
: 75% (seventy five percent) of the base Tariff
48 - < 72 hours before flight
: 50% (fifty percent) of the base Tariff
24 - < 48 hours before flight
: 40% (forty percent) of the base Tariff
12 - < 24 hours before flight
: 30% (thirty percent) of the base Tariff
4 - < 12 hours before flight
: 20% (twenty percent) of the base Tariff
< 4 hours before flight
: 10% (ten percent) of the base Tariff
If the purchase of your Ticket was in cash, we will endeavour to make the refund within 15 (fifteen) business days following submission of the refund application. If you made the purchase by credit card or debit card (website), a refund will be given within 30 (thirty) business days following the submission of your application. Cancellation fees will be deducted by us from the originally paid amount after you cancel your booking. Therefore, the refund you receive equals the total amount you paid for TransNusa ticket less the applicable cancellation fee. For avoidance of doubt, you further absolve and discharge us from any liability on foreign exchange exposure as a result of converting the relevant currencies received when you made payment to Dollar (USD) for the cancellation fee.
- In the event, through no fault of you, the Flight purchased for a specific date is cancelled, you may choose to move your booking to another date, subject to Our ability to accommodate on the change, by contacting our customer support team here. For avoidance of doubt, should you choose not to move your Flight booking to another date, you agree and accept that the refund policy is as per the applicable fare rules and conditions of TransNusa and/or any applicable governing domestic laws.
- Saved for the foregoing, you agree, accept and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any further damages, claims or compensation in the event of flight cancellation or flight change by TransNusa or by you.
- We reserve the right to use any collected personal data in accordance with our privacy statement. By using Booking System, you are deemed to have consented to such use with no monetary payment whatsoever.
- You may be contacted with respect to any matter under Booking System, at any time deemed appropriate by us, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by us.
- The passenger(s) details for TransNusa via Booking System shall follow details of the flight passenger(s). You are not allowed to book TransNusa for any other third party. Once a booking is made, you are not allowed to make any changes to the passenger(s) details.
- We reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Flight with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason hereto. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by us shall not entitle you to any claim or compensation against us for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any advertising materials for Booking System. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the terms and conditions shall prevail and supersede.
- We reserve the absolute right to vary, delete, update or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. Our decision in relation to all aspects of Booking System and/or Flight is deemed final, binding and
conclusive under all circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
- We, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the booking of Flight on Booking System.
- We are not responsible for providing the actual Flight. Booking System does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by us of any Airline listed, offered or sold through Booking System or the quality, service level or rating thereof. We hereby expressly disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, fitness, merchantability, suitability, status or adequacy of any Flight listed or offered by TransNusa under Booking System.
- You accept and acknowledge that we are only a distributor of such Flights and hence, assume no liability should there be any loss or damages as a result of any act or omission or negligence on the part of TransNusa in the course of its performance.
- We shall not be held liable for any claim, damages, personal injury or death, which the passenger may incur or suffer during their flight journey.
- You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your breach of
these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of our Information.
- In addition to the terms and conditions contained herein, you also acknowledge and accept that upon checking-in, you may be further subjected to TransNusa’s Conditions of Carriage that can be found in our website.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and TransNusa’s Conditions of Carriage, these terms and conditions shall prevail but only to the extent to such inconsistency.
- This Terms and Conditions was originally written in Bahasa Indonesia. To the extent any translated version of this Terms and Conditions conflicts with Bahasa Indonesia version, Bahasa Indonesia version shall prevail and be given full effect.