This page sets out the privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) for using the www.transnusa.co.id website, Transnusa.co.id mobile access and any subsisting page within the Transnusa.co.id domain (collectively known as “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by PT.TransNusa Aviation Mandri and/or its subsidiaries.
TransNusa is concerned about your right to privacy. Therefore, TransNusa together with the Link Asia Group of Companies. (hereunder defined) pledge to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy in every possible way. Although this Privacy Statement is not a contract and does not create any legal rights, it serves as an expression of our commitment to protecting private personal information.
Transnusa.co.id is an Indonesian entity, indirectly member of Link Asia Group. For avoidance of doubt, affiliates shall mean an entity, present and future, that directly or indirectly, through one or more intermediaries, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Link Asia Group.
The term “control” (including the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with”) means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of PT.TransNusa Aviation Mandiri. We reserve the right to amend, modify, add, delete and make corrections to this Privacy Statement at any time and will notify users of the same by updating the statement on the website. You acknowledge and agree that all your Personal Information collected or processed by us (including all information already in our possession), shall be processed in accordance with the terms of the most recent version of the Privacy Statement found on the Website.
This Privacy Statement describes the information that we collect, how it is used, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security. This Privacy Statement is applicable to all users of this Website and those who have provided their personal information to any third party providers of products and services.
We collect and maintain information that you enter on our Website or give us in any other way (collectively, “Personal Information”). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our Website and services provided by us. Personal Information we collect from you helps us to personalize and continually improve your online experience. Here are the types of Personal Information that we collect:
- Personally Identifiable information e.g. Name, photo, facial features, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport/identification card number, passport expiry date, passport issuing country and country of residence;
- Contact information e.g. address, email address and phone numbers;
- Payment information e.g. credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, card issuing bank, card issuing country, card expiry date and banking account details;
- Transaction information e.g. information relating to your purchase of products or services made on the Website;
- Health information or medical records; and
- Technical information e.g. IP address and device ID
When you interact with applications created by us, we may collect information about your location and mobile device. The information may be used to provide you with location-based services such as search results and marketing content. You may decline to share your Personal Information with us, or disable location services on your mobile device at any time.
Use of information collected
We may use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri who have access to this
Personal Information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this
Personal Information in order to: perform the service requested by you (including to make, administer, and manage reservations or handle payments, "single sign-on", and customer service); analyze how you use this Website and other websites belonging to Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, improve and provide new and personalized offers, products and services, and marketing, for purposes of research, analytics, to develop and improve any existing and future products or services offered by us, to explore further potential initiatives, to optimise research, improve our forecasting abilities, and for other business purposes of Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri; detect, prevent, and investigate fraudulent transactions and/or activities, other illegal activities, and data breaches; internal (audit/compliance) investigations; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
- Administrative Purpose e.g. processing, confirming, fulfilling and completing your transactions and requests for our products and services.
- Third Party Suppliers of products and services such as accommodation properties and/or providers of products and services who fulfil your transaction. These suppliers may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you to facilitate and fulfill your transaction.
- Our Service Providers who provide data processing services to us (for example web hosting), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes such as credit card and payment processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, or distribution of surveys, to facilitate the delivery of online services and advertising tailored to your interests, and/or fraud prevention. Our service providers will only process information as needed to perform their functions. They are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be offered on our Website. If you choose to access these optional services, we will on occasion share your Personal Information with those partners.
- Where Required or Permitted by Law - such as to protect ourselves against liability, to respond to subpoenas, judicial processes, legitimate requests, warrants or equivalent by law enforcement officials or authorities, to investigate fraud or other wrongdoing or as otherwise required or necessary in order to comply with applicable law, protect our legitimate interests or to the purchasers in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or a part of our business or company. We may also, in compliance with applicable law, disclose your Personal Information to enforce or apply the terms and conditions applicable to our services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, our users, or others.
- Business Reorganization - such as part of any sale, assignment or other transfer of our business, or transition of service to another provider. We will ask for your consent if required by applicable law.
If you have elected to subscribe to the TransNusa Membership, the use of your personal information will be subjected to the TransNusa Membership Terms and Conditions.
In the employment scenario, we would use information that you voluntarily provide to compare
against the job specification / criteria we are seeking / intending to employ.
Sharing of Information Collected
We may share your Personal Information to:
- Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri;
- payment network operators and credit card verification providers, (including VISA, MasterCard, China Union Pay, where applicable), governmental agencies, regulatory authorities, if and when required;
- Government authorities and agencies such as airport, customs, immigration, safety and security personnel;
- data analytics, marketing agency, third party suppliers of products and services, business partners or service providers, parties which have business or contractual dealings with Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, and other third party who is able to demonstrate that you have explicitly consented to the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to such third party (collectively known as “Authorised Third Party”)
Your Personal Information may also be shared or transferred to any of our actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer (including Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, our affiliates and subsidiaries), or in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercise including our restructuring to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities.
In addition, you agree and acknowledge that the rights you have granted Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, our affiliates and subsidiaries to use, collect, disclose and otherwise process your Personal Information (as described in this Privacy Statement and any other agreements between us and you), may be transferred or assigned to any actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer of TransNusa Aviation Mandiri and/or one or more members of the Link Asia Group of Companies for securitisation purposes, in connection with any capital or fund-raising exercise carried out by the Link Asia group. Such transfer or assignment of rights will not affect your ability to exercise any of your rights regarding your Personal Information. At all times, we will ensure that you shall continue to have the ability to exercise all rights over your Personal Information (as provided under applicable data protection laws). In the event of foreclosure of the security, data that forms part of the security may be transferred to the transferee / assignee / acquirer and processed by them for their own purposes, but your statutory rights to your Personal Information will continue to subsist nevertheless.
As part of our effort to serve you better, we are constantly enhancing and expanding our products and services to fulfill your ever-growing needs. In order to realize this business aim, we will from time to time share your Personal Information with the Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, and the Authorized Third Party to make available promotions, offers, products or services which may or may not belong to us. However, to ensure that you will not receive unwanted communications, only information with regards to promotions, offers, products or services which are relevant to the transaction you have completed with us will be shared.
In the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement where we share your Personal Information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by us, if not better. This does not apply where we are required to pass your information to a certain third party by operation of the law.
In the event we go through a business transition, such as sale of part or all of our assets, merger or acquisition, restructuring or insolvency, your Personal Information and/or the rights therein over your Personal Information, will likely form part of this transition and be transferred.
We may share your anonymous and/or aggregated information about all our users with the Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, and/or third parties.
For any inquiries regarding the handling and management of Personal Information disclosed to, or shared with Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, and/or third parties hereunder, you can contact us in the manner described under the “Contact Us” section below.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you may set your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies.
It is important that you prevent unauthorized access to your password and your computer. You should always log out from your TransNusa Aviation Mandiri membership account after using a shared device. Click here for more information on how to logout.
There are 4 types of cookies used on our Website:
- Functionality: These cookies enable you to use our Website. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Website and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Website. Without these cookies, features like login, booking and paying activity cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Website safe and secure.
- Preference: These cookies store information such as your preferred country, language selection and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Website may not be able to remember certain choices you’ve previously made or personalizes your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information.
- Analytics: These cookies collect information about how you use our Website such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
- Content/Advertising: These cookies gather information about your use of our Website so we may improve your experience and provide you with more relevant content and advertising. They remember that you've visited our Website and help us understand usage of our Website. Some of these cookies are from third parties that collect information about users of our Website in order to provide advertising (on our services and elsewhere) based on users’ online activities (so-called "interest-based advertising") on our Website and elsewhere online. The third parties involved in interest-based advertising collect internet browsing information (e.g. websites visited, time of visit) across different websites and over time, and they may use the information they collect on our Website to provide you ads (from us and other companies) across the internet.
The headquarters of TransNusa Aviation Mandiri is located in Indonesia. However, we may transfer and store your Personal Information on our servers located overseas. Such transfers are necessary pursuant to our contract with you and/or our contract(s) with the relevant third parties.
We will secure the storage in compliance with minimum security measures prescribed under the Ministerial Regulation of Communication and Information Technology No.20 Year 2016 Personal Data Protection in Electronic Systems.
Link Asia Group of Companies and TransNusa Aviation Mandiri, third party suppliers of products and services, business partners or service providers engaged by us will obtain your consent to collect and use your Personal Information at the time of collection, subject to certain legally prescribed circumstances where your consent is not required. Where required by law, TransNusa Aviation Mandiri will adopt an ‘opt-in' policy to obtain your express written consent when collecting your Personal Information. You may be asked, for example, to click next, continue, proceed, sign a form or tick a box.
Generally, in using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by us in the ways described above (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary. You may submit a request to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. By providing us Personal Information of any third party individual(s), you represent and warrant that the individual(s) has been informed of and consents to the terms of this Privacy Statement, as may be amended from time to time.
However, we will provide you with an avenue to unsubscribe from receiving marketing, communications, promotional offers, newsletters or any other communications from us.
Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
You are able to access your Personal Information to either review or update by logging on to the Website and clicking “Membership” in the dropdown menu.
Minors, Under Age of Majority
External and Third Party Sites
This Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties (“External Sites”). These External Sites are provided to redirect you to another website to enable purchase of Products and Services, or for your reference and convenience only. TransNusa Aviation Mandiri does not operate, control or endorse in any respect such External Sites or their content. You assume sole responsibility for use of these External Sites and are therefore, advised to examine the terms and conditions and privacy statement of those External Sites carefully.
Website Terms and Conditions
With reference to the terms and conditions on the use of our Website, please refer to our Website Terms and Conditions for further information